Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Updating

Hello everyone!


A quick update its been busy busy lately. Hardly anytime for anything for some reason i haven't been in the tutorial writing mode, so I have been doing some odds and ends.

I am not sure what everyone thinks of the scrap kits i have been putting out but I am working on getting better and hopefully soon things will fall in place..


Also I want to take a moment and Thank DoLLss for being such an awesome friend.. she always does so much for others and nothing is really done for her.. So today I got her a CILM license number and some tubes.. She was so happy.. So the lil rascal went and made me a tag with the tubes here it is.. she is so talented
Thank you so much your such an awesome friend...



_____________________________________________

Anyways with that said, If you haven't noticed I have changed the background again not sure if I like it too much.. I might end up changing it again.

I plan on starting a new kit here in the next few days.. If anyone has any requests let me know give me some kind of idea what colors or theme...

Take care and I hope to see you soon!

Quote for my day!

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE... THEY WILL LIFT YOU UP WHEN YOU NEED IT!

No comments: